Call for Abstracts — Now Open
The Organizing Committee is pleased to announce that the call for abstracts is now open.
We are now inviting abstracts on the conference topics below and other topics which fall within the general objectives of the conference.
Share Your Knowledge and Experience!
Topics for Lead-Zinc 2023 include, but are not limited to:
- Lead & Zinc Future Sustainability and Outlook
- Legal Aspects of Production and Use
- Lead & Zinc Process Fundamentals
- Lead Smelting Technologies
- Zinc Hydrometallurgy and Electrowinning
- Primary and Secondary Lead & Zinc Recovery Technology
- By-product Recovery of Ge, In & Other Strategic Metals
- Lead & Zinc Downstream Processing and Applications
- Advances in Mineral Processing and Metallurgy Equipment
- Intelligent Control of Mine and Processing Plant
- Environmental Sustainability and Remediation Technologies
- Environmental, Safety & Governance Best Practices
The Lead-Zinc 2023 welcomes original research, technical, and review papers that are relevant
to the conference topics and Lead-Zinc industry. Please use the abstract template below. The
abstract should be between 250 and 300 words and must be written in English.
Submit the abstract via the conference submission system (see below).
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the conference committee and the submitting
authors contacted in due course. The presenting authors of the accepted papers will be required to
register for the conference.
Abstract submission for Lead-Zinc 2023 is now closed.
Authors are requested to submit the draft papers.